* nnimap sync problems
@ 2012-12-27 17:37 Didier Verna
From: Didier Verna @ 2012-12-27 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus Beta Testers

  Hello,

I have what appears to be sync problems when I read mails from different
devices. Here's a typical scenario:

I have a thread in a mailing-list specific Gnus group (nnimap / gmail)
with a couple of messages.

Then, I read my mail on my Android phone, and I see that the thread
continues. I manually update the labels (from the GMail app on Android)
to put the new messages in the appropriate group.

If I switch to Gnus back again, those new messages won't appear in the
group (neither in the INBOX), no matter what I do, like hitting `g',
`M-g' on the group itself etc.

The only thing I found that will make the messages appear again is to
switch to the phone, select them, mark them as unread and move them back
to INBOX. Then, hitting `g' will indeed have the whole conversation
appear again.

Any clues ?

--
ELS 2013, June 3/4, Madrid, Spain:  http://els2013.european-lisp-symposium.org