Reiner Steib writes: > I'm not sure if I understood Norman's problem correctly, but > `gnus-mime-display-multipart-related-as-mixed' might be helpful. It helps a little. With gnus-mime-display-multipart-related-as-mixed "t", if I select the text/html alternative, the first image is displayed, though apparently before the body of the message, and the remaining images are buttonized. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | As we grow older we grow both more http://nwalsh.com/ | foolish and wiser at the same time.--La | Rochefoucauld