Simon Josefsson writes: > I always run with `imap-log' enabled, so I can look at what happened > if something weird happens. It might not help reproduce the problem, > but could give some hints to help pin point a pattern or something. I'm using Oort 5.10.6. This message isn't flagged because I can't get gnus to display it no matter the value I pass to the group open function. I have a plugged agent doing imap over openssl and I think that's about the only notable gnus config. I've not included the output from the * 477 fetch commands. If they are important to you, I can send them in private, I just don't want to sign up all my friends for spam :). I'm willing to try most commands and I can atleast plod at lisp but debugging this problem (it's not the first message to have that happen to ) is close to impossible for me without guidance. If I do an nnir search for flight, it does display. Maildir/cur/1081245048.27012_3.lilly:2,S Maildir/courierimapuiddb has 2173 1081245048.27012_3.lilly (2188 is the highest number I have right now so C-u 30 should pull that out ) 0:nnimap+csoft:INBOX C-u 30 Enter This mail is flight information from my wife on where to pick up my mother in law... a really bad mail to have had problem with :) I have the imap.log for this from the C-u 30 Enter The only time I see 2173 as a UID in this log is on the initial search seen command. Here's the output from reentering the INBOX. I originally had this posted inline but nntp.gmane.org said my article only had headers. Sorry if I've sent multiple copies of this message.