* marking messages by score
@ 1996-07-08  4:59 David Lebel
From: David Lebel @ 1996-07-08  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

	I'm using version 5.2.34 of Gnus, and I'm still unable to mark
messages above a certain score (gnus-uu-mark-over).  I get the
following error (using a stack trace):

Signalling: (wrong-type-argument listp 960)
[...]
  debug(error (wrong-type-argument listp 960))
  gnus-uu-mark-over(nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-uu-mark-over)

	What am I doing wrong?  What I'm trying to do is to move a
bunch of mail from one folder to another;  since Gnus doesn't have
VM's flexibility when applying processable marks (VM is really great
on this), I'm forced to first apply a temporary score to my folder,
then try to mark by the score value, but I find this tiresome.  I'm
really considering writing some lisp code to "emulate" VM on this
issue.  Anyone interrested?

	...David

--
// d a v i d  l e b e l                       http://www.socom.com/~lebel/
// analyst / system administrator / hacker        socom technologies, inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-08  4:59 UTC | newest]