Bob Newell writes: > Eric Schulte writes: >> >> When I 'tick' an article (in gnus terms) with `!' the resulting article >> does not get a flag or a star in the gmail interface (or subsequently in >> my other mail readers). > > I just tried this and it works as expected for me, with the > understanding that the marks don't necessarily propagate until > you actually exit gnus or exit the group in question (at least > in my setup). I just ticked your message, and saw it appear starred in Gmail and flagged in my other mail app. After briefly wondering what was wrong with me, I realized that ticks appear to be propagating for "new" messages (where new means roughly initially received after I started using GNUS) but somehow don't propagate for older messages. I think this is a fine state of affairs, so I'm all set. Thanks for helping me realize my problem maybe isn't really a problem! -- Eric Schulte (he/him) https://eschulte.github.io PGP Fingerprint: FA8D C2C3 E8A0 A749 34CD 9DCF 3C1B 8581 614C A05D