Dan Christensen writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> I am not referring to saving / stripping the attachments I received, but >> rather uploading large attachment I want to send. This is particularly >> useful, if I have to sand a larger document to a number of people, as it >> can be downloaded from the cloud storage. > > Ah, I see. That does sound nice, and I wish more people did that > instead of sending me huge attachments! I found a bash script (Dropbox-uploader) [1], which I can use to do exactly what I want by using bash scripts. So I will see that I can wrap them into some emacs-lisp code and I should be able to do it - I'll post results here. Cheers, Rainer > > Dan > > > Footnotes: [1] https://github.com/andreafabrizi/Dropbox-Uploader -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom