Hi all, I'm using Gnus' dns.el to look up SRV records for Jabber servers in jabber.el. It works fine except when I move my laptop from one network to another, because dns.el caches the list of DNS servers (obtained from /etc/resolv.conf) in the variable dns-servers, but sometimes those DNS servers aren't appropriate/reachable for the new network. Thus the patch below. It checks whether the names and IP addresses of all network interfaces have changed, and if so, rereads /etc/resolv.conf instead of using the value of dns-servers. What do you think about it? (I'm calling fboundp for network-interface-list as I'm not sure if the relevant XEmacs versions support it.) Regards, Magnus