* Remove file ?
@ 2005-04-26 16:46 Flatty
From: Flatty @ 2005-04-26 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Gnus keeps asking me the following question when I push 'g' and by startup :

Remove file 'Incoming......' ?
                     ^^^^^^ <- changing number

I answer 'yes' and it removes the files, but keeps on creating and asking to remove other 'Incoming...' files ...

Is this normal behaviour ? or should I change an option somewhere ?

Thanks
Erik

* Re: Remove file ?
@ 2005-04-28 20:13 ` Adrian Aichner
From: Adrian Aichner @ 2005-04-28 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Flatty <flatman@swing.be> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Gnus keeps asking me the following question when I push 'g' and by startup :
>
> Remove file 'Incoming......' ?
>                      ^^^^^^ <- changing number
>
> I answer 'yes' and it removes the files, but keeps on creating and asking to remove other 'Incoming...' files ...
>
> Is this normal behaviour ? or should I change an option somewhere ?

See mail-source-delete-incoming in
(info "(gnus)Gnus Development")
or
http://www.xemacs.org/Documentation/packages/html/gnus_10.html#SEC335