* auto-caching articles
@ 2004-03-15 18:21 Anthony Chavez
From: Anthony Chavez @ 2004-03-15 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: auto-caching articles
@ 2004-03-15 23:48 ` Kevin Greiner
From: Kevin Greiner @ 2004-03-15 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anthony Chavez <acc@anthonychavez.org> writes:

> I'm interested in having Gnus automatically tick and cache articles that
> reach a certain score.  Is this possible?

With the cache, no.  On the other hand, the agent will do this.

The absolute simpliest is to read about agent predicates under the
Agent Category.

What you want is to use the predicate 'high'.  This will instruct the
agent to fetch all headers and those articles whose score is greater
than gnus-agent-high-score.

If you don't want to setup a category that spans all of your groups,
you can set the same predicate as a topic, or group, parameter.

Kevin

* Re: auto-caching articles
@ 2004-03-18  7:00   ` Anthony Chavez
From: Anthony Chavez @ 2004-03-18  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)