* nnimap error -  Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil
@ 2010-09-22 17:32 CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2010-09-22 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I am trying to test this new nnimap. But with gmail and another imap
account, I got no luck.

Setting in my .gnus:
,----
| 		(nnimap "gmail"
|                                   (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
|                                   (nnimap-server-port 993)
|                                   (nnimap-stream ssl))
`----

I have entry in .authinfo.

When I start up Gnus, and use "^" to browse servers, I see nnimap:gmail
denied. I use "O" to open it and then click on it, I got:

,----
|  Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil
`----

nnimap buffer for gmail is empty.

While testing another account, nnimap buffer seems right.

BTW, what's the orthodoxical way to set up imap and auth
(auth-sources?)? Please kindly give one working setting as example. TIA.