/ Norman Walsh was heard to say: | I've just discovered that my signed messages don't make it through to | my colleagues crackberries. Apparently something in the gateway drops | messages with attachments, or something. | | Can EPG be configured via gnus-posting-styles so that I can turn it on | and off on a per-group basis? I gather from the lack of replies that the answer is "no". Anyone want to wack me with a clue-by-four about how to get this behavior? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | If you wish to advance into the http://nwalsh.com/ | infinite, explore the finite in all | directions.-- Goethe