* Problem with Gcc
@ 2004-05-18  7:30 Nevin Kapur
From: Nevin Kapur @ 2004-05-18  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just noticed that (since this evening) my outgoing mails are
silently being dropped by Gnus.  I have

Gcc: nnimap+Caltech:INBOX.Mailbox

 in my headers.  Here are the messages that I found when I
investigated this issue.

Sending...
Sending via mail...
Opening nnimap server on Caltech...done
nnimap: Updating info for nnimap+Caltech:INBOX.Mailbox...done
Couldn't store article in group nnimap+Caltech:INBOX.Mailbox: nil
Sending...done

Yikes!  The crucial message just flashes for a fraction of a second.
I had no idea that this was happening till I went looking for mail
that I had sent.

-Nevin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-18  7:30 UTC | newest]