* message-mode, compilation, XEmacs 21.4.14
@ 2004-04-21 14:41 Chris Green
From: Chris Green @ 2004-04-21 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey folks,

I'm finally getting around to updating to NoGnus, I've run into a
problem if I byte-compile message.el, as soon as I enter a *mail*
buffer, after displaying an *Article*, font-lock becomes becomes
broken as soon as I type some text

(extent-at (point)) returns nil though if I don't type on the line, it
does return useful information.

font-lock-defaults is currently set to nil.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/53254 describes what
I'm seeing but the hook solution doesn't help me out here b/c the
font-lock-defaults are nil I believe.

Any ideas what from *Article* font-lock is clobbering *mail*
font-lock?
--
Chris Green <cmg@dok.org>
Warning: time of day goes back, taking countermeasures.