Ted Zlatanov writes: > On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:45:39 +0200 asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) wrote: > > AS> I'm not sure it makes much sense for it index gwene - there exist good > AS> search engines for the web (but not for mailing lists, before > AS> search.gmane.org - at least in my humble opinion). > > It makes sense to me. At the very least I don't have to leave Gnus! I think it makes a lot of sense. Feeds contain information in the same way newsgroups do - and searching these would be very valuable to me. Cheers, Rainer > > Ted > > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982