Hi After my external hdd was stolen (it was in a safe which was stolen...) I lost my pictures and videos I took. Luckily, I could get the pictures back (although in a lower resolution but still fine) but my movies are gone. Over time, I mailed the best ones via gmail to friends and family, so I have them in my emails. As I have many emails, I am looking for a scriptable way of extracting all videos which are attached to emails. Is there a simple way to do it with gnus? Or do you have ay opther suggestions (I am using notmuch to index all my mail)? Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982