Steinar Bang writes: > I haven't tried it myself, but if you have emacs24, linked with libxml2, > I believe there is a native HTML renderer now. I don't know how well it > does pictures. So, I went off and built emacs24 to see what that was like...but I get a strange error about "recursive require for 'gnus-sum in ~/.gnus" when I try to load either the gnus that's part of emacs24 or the nognus-0.13 that I downloaded yesterday. This happens even if I remove all the require's from my .gnus file. $ grep require .gnus | grep -v ^\; $ Uhm. Just me? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Any sufficiently undocumented code is http://nwalsh.com/ | indistinguishable from magic.