* Another nnmail-split-fancy Q
@ 2008-02-11 20:37 Norman Walsh
       [not found] ` <lspmyq7avel.fsf@saturna.ca.boeing.com>
From: Norman Walsh @ 2008-02-11 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

For the first time, I would like to split something based on two
conditions instead of one.

  from "this address" and subject matches "this regex"  ==> here
  from "this address" ==>there

Seems like it ought to be obvious, but it's not. To me, anyway.
Clue-by-four?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Democracy consists of choosing your
http://nwalsh.com/            | dictators, after they've told you what
                              | you think it is you want to hear.--Alan
                              | Corenk

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 185 bytes --]

* Re: Another nnmail-split-fancy Q
       [not found] ` <lspmyq7avel.fsf@saturna.ca.boeing.com>
@ 2008-02-13 19:15   ` Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2008-02-13 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)