* idea for sending a recipient name correction back to e-mail author
@ 2007-09-20 13:53 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2007-09-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've often had my name misspelled.  It would be nice if I could reply to
someone with a message, using a

header (indicating the misspelled address).  Obviously the From header
would indicate the correct spelling.  The e-mail address has to be the
same, so you can't indicate an e-mail address change (in this version),
only a misspelled name.  Gnus would notice the header and ask if BBDB or
other address books need to be corrected (so this would require some
changes to accomodate address book backends).

Any suggestions?  Good idea, bad idea?

Ted