* New message and article colors
@ 1997-03-07  8:37 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-03-07  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

I suddenly realized that I hate cyan, so I've changed the default
colors in the article buffer to use a green/yellow scheme in the
headers.  I've also changed the font-lock faces for the Message
buffers, but Gnus 5.4.21 has bugs here, because I didn't understand
what font-lock did with its values.  This should start working in
5.4.22 (released tonightish) again.

Hm...  It would be nice if `M-C-x' on `defface' statements did a
"force" on the definition.  I had to hack through
`custom-declare-face' to disable all the checks to get that to work,
but that's no solution.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-07  8:37 UTC | newest]