* Forwarding mail
@ 1996-07-18  2:54 David Lebel
From: David Lebel @ 1996-07-18  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

	when forwarding mail, message.el (or is it TM?) is enclosing
the forwarded mail into a "Content-type: message/rfc822" MIME
enclosure.  This is nice, however the enclosed mail doesn't keep the
original encoding type, so when viewing the forwarded mail using Gnus
(or any other MUA), the enclosed mail is not decoded.  This is
especially painfull when the original mail contained quoted-printable
text.

	is there any way around this?

	...David

--
// d a v i d  l e b e l  <lebel@socom.com>      http://www.socom.com/~lebel/
// analyst / system administrator / hacker          socom technologies, inc.

* forwarding mail
@ 2017-04-26 20:59 David Mann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Mann @ 2017-04-26 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi group,

When I forward mail in Gnus using C-c C-f the quoted email is in raw source
format, including a lot of junk I don't want to forward.  When I reply
to mail, none of that stuff is included.

Is there anyway to make mail forwarding act the same as other mail
replying commands?

Versions: Gnus v5.13 Emacs 25.2

Thanks,
David