* Posting Git patch series with Gnus
@ 2019-11-28 10:27 Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2019-11-28 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Are there any ready-made Lisp macros to post a branch as a patch
series, allowing me to edit the cover letter before actual sending?

Gnus' MIME handling seems to be more reliable than that of git
send-email, and I'd like to use the Gnus setup and not the slightly
more problematic /usr/sbin/sendmail configuration for sending mail.
Another benefit is archival of outgoing email in Gnus.

Any suggestions?