Norman Walsh writes: > Yes. I finally had to build CEDET from trunk, like I said, to get > Emacs 24 to work at all. So this morning it "just works". Obviously I > had done something carelessly yesterday. My bad. Yes. I forgot to update gnus to the code I byte compiled yesterday. That still fails as reported. It's No Gnus v0.18 that works. :-( Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Necessity may be the mother of http://nwalsh.com/ | invention, but Yankees invent because | it's cold outside and we're cheap.