Reiner Steib writes: > BTW, which spelling of your name in the ChangeLogs do you prefer? > "Jouni K Seppanen" or "Jouni K. Seppänen". It doesn't matter to me. The latter is more correct (in Finnish) but the former tends to cause fewer encoding problems. > As your previous patch has already been applied in CVS, this patch > doesn't apply cleanly. Could you please provide a patch against HEAD > (trunk or v5-10 branch). Attached. This patch also changes all occurrences of my name in the ChangeLogs to be "Jouni K Seppanen" for the sake of uniformity.