* emulating mozilla's Label command
@ 2004-04-08 14:02 Chris Green
From: Chris Green @ 2004-04-08 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mozilla mail and probably other mail clients have a feature where you
can mark messages with an integer identifier that maps to some user
defined classification system

 Important,Work,Personal,Todo,Later,etc..

Is there an easy way to emulate this with marks?  I use tick right now
to mean some set of all of those and often things get lost between
important and todo. I've tried working by copying todo's to a special
folder but I'm not trainable enough in that mode.

Something like bookmarks might solve this where you can bookmark
articles in the group.  Is this feature useful for anything currently?

There don't appear to be commands to visit bookmarked articles.  If a
classification system could be imposed on a bookmark-like system with
support for Summary fontification.  Does anyone do anything like this
currently?
--
Chris Green <cmg@dok.org>