asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > Steinar writes: > >> I've never tried this, but: >> G F >> should open the mbox file as an ephemeral nndoc group, and then you can >> mark and move/copy the articles to a different group (eg. on an IMAP >> server). > > I've used that a bunch of times - it has worked well for me. I am sure that it works (I tried it as well) but it takes ages to open an mbox file with thousands of emails - so no option if 100 mbx files are involved. But I managed using another script (see my other post) Thanks, Rainer > > > Just a data point, > > Adam -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982