* nnimap agent caching
@ 2008-07-03 19:21 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2008-07-03 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I thought the behaviour of an agentized nnimap group, was to download an
article into the agent cache once it was read?  At least I seem to have
a vague memory that it was this way, at some point.

However, it's not that way for me now.  I have to explicitly download
the articles for an nnimap group, to be able to read them them while
offline.

Is there a setting to cache articles into the agent when reading them
online?

Thanx!

- Steinar