* reset "seen" marks?
@ 2004-03-10 21:40 Jody Klymak
From: Jody Klymak @ 2004-03-10 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I recently somehow managed to foobar one of my imap groups.  OK, no
big deal, I had too much crap in there anyhow.  However, now whenever
I enter the group new messages are marked with an "O", as in old and
they do not show up in my new messages count.

How do I reset this properly?  I manually fudged the .newsrc.eld to
have the correct "seen" range, but this does not fix the problem.
I'd be fine ditching the .newsrc.eld, except it has all my group
customizations in it, and that would take a while to fix.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:jklymak@ucsd.edu

* Re: reset "seen" marks?
@ 2004-05-16 14:46 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-05-16 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jody Klymak <jklymak@ucsd.edu> writes:

> I recently somehow managed to foobar one of my imap groups.  OK, no
> big deal, I had too much crap in there anyhow.  However, now whenever
> I enter the group new messages are marked with an "O", as in old and
> they do not show up in my new messages count.

Hm...  could it be the cache or the Agent that has wrong active
ranges for the group?