* New September Gnus bugs
@ 1995-12-29 19:05 Steven L. Baur
From: Steven L. Baur @ 1995-12-29 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Cancellation doesn't appear to work anymore.

The netiquette tests applied when posting are not done twice:
Start a post, get a message like ``lines longer than 79 characters,
really post?''  Hit ``n'', then from the buffer you're left in, hit
C-c C-c without changing anything, the article just gets sent without
a warning.  That may be a feature, but I also noticed it leaves a
doubled .signature too.  :-(

Has anyone read many digests lately?  It seems to hang on me as often
as I get an immediate ``cannot select group'' :-(.

Regards,
--
steve@miranova.com baur

* Re: New September Gnus bugs (can't read digests)
@ 1995-12-31  6:26 ` Aharon (Al) Schkolnik
From: Aharon (Al) Schkolnik @ 1995-12-31  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

    Steven> Has anyone read many digests lately?  It seems to hang on
    Steven> me as often as I get an immediate ``cannot select group''
    Steven> :-(.

	I can't read any of my digest files. I sent in a bug report
last week.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   Aharon@Matat.Health.Gov.IL