Hi, After years away I'm returning to gnus. Gmail setup was quick and easy thanks to the "EmacsWiki: Gnus Gmail" page, however I have one nagging issue (so far). When I 'tick' an article (in gnus terms) with `!' the resulting article does not get a flag or a star in the gmail interface (or subsequently in my other mail readers). Is there a way to configure gnus to communicate my ticks as flags or stars to gmail, or should I try using something other than ticks for this? It would be great to propagate these to gmail as I could then use ticks/flags to identify email that requires further attention across all of my devices and mail readers. Thanks! Eric -- Eric Schulte (he/him) https://eschulte.github.io PGP Fingerprint: FA8D C2C3 E8A0 A749 34CD 9DCF 3C1B 8581 614C A05D