Christoph Groth writes: > Rainer M Krug wrote: > >> Is there a way of searching a newgroup (e.g. this one) on gmane from >> within gnus / emacs? I mean I can always display all messages (/o) >> and then search for e.g. author (/a) - but this takes *ages* in big >> newsgroups. > > Simply pressing "G G" in the group buffer with the point on the gmane > group should work out of the box and without configuration. See > https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Setting-up-nnir.html. Shame on me - I overwrote the "G G" to do a notmuch search - removed it, working now. Thanks, Rainer > > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982