Hi, I'm not sure how to debug this. I'm running Ma Gnus 0.8 (maybe I should upgrade?) on GNU Emacs 24.3.1. I'm using fancy splitting. Occasionally, messages go in completely incorrect groups. Curiously, when I run 'B q' on them, they list the correct groups as the targets. I've got enough groups and enough email that I find this a bit frightening. I'm looking for suggestions about how to figure out what is going on... Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | If you are losing your leisure, look http://nwalsh.com/ | out! You may be losing your | soul.--Logan Pearsall Smith