Hi folks, I turned on 'gnus-gravatar a couple of weeks ago. It's just eye candy, but it's occasionally nice to be reminded what my correspondents look like :-) My one complaint is that if you're offline, waiting for the request From www.gravatar.com to timeout is annoying. It appears that the retrieve code bottoms out in (url-retrieve-synchronously ...) and a quick look through url.el doesn't suggest that there's any way to change the timeout value (I'd be happy if it gave up after two or three seconds instead of thirty). Anyone know if the timeout value can be set explicitly, short of completely replacing the HTTP library, if possible? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | The irrational is not necessarily http://nwalsh.com/ | unreasonable.--Sir Lewis Namier