From: Steven L Baur <steve@miranova.com>
Subject: Re: bug (or feature?) in gnus-summary-next-page
Date: 09 Dec 1996 13:33:03 -0800	[thread overview]

David> Burkhard Knopf <burkhard.knopf@informatik.tu-clausthal.de> writes:
>> Let's say you got a posting that fits in the *Article* window with
>> some hidden header lines. Then you show those (typing "t") which makes
>> the article longer that what you see now in the window. Trying to see
>> the rest of the posting by typing " " (gnus-summary-next-page) won't
>> show that but rather get the next unread article.

David> 	I've started seeing this to, actually it happens every time, now
David> that I think about it.  Might just be an xemacs thing?

I don't think so.  This problem has been around since at least July.

Sender: steve@deanna.miranova.com
To: gnus-bug@ifi.uio.no (The Gnus Bugfixing Girls + Boys)
Subject: Paging bug when unfolding hidden signatures
From: Steven L Baur <steve@miranova.com>
Gcc: nnfolder+archive:misc-mail
Date: 20 Jul 1996 18:05:43 -0700

--Multipart_Sat_Jul_20_18:05:43_1996-1

Gnus v5.2.37; nntp 4.0; nnml 1.0; nnmh 1.0; nndir 1.0; nndraft 1.0; nnfolder 1.0
XEmacs 19.14 [Lucid] (i486-unknown-linux2.0.0) of Sat Jun 22 1996 on deanna.miranova.com

Description of problem:
Unhide a signature that is longer than the remainder of the display.
The scrollbar correctly reflects the increased length of the message,
but hitting the space does not scroll into the unhidden text, it takes
you to the next unread message.

This is primarily a problem when reading (or attempting to read) a
response from majordomo.

steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be billed at $250/message.
"Bill Clinton is a bore.  He doesn't have a creative bone in his
body."  -- David Brinkley