Hello, As I modified my dovecot configuration, I had to change where the INBOX is stored. It should have been transparent to gnus (I access my mail locally through dovecot) but for some reason it confused it and gnus now believe I have 3900 unread message in this INBOX, although there is none. I tried doing 'g' and 'M-g' on it but it does not change anything. If I hit 'ret' I get an error "Can't select group", and if I it 'C-u ret' I see the expected 27 read messages. How can I convince gnus to reset its unread count for this mailbox? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated December 28, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.60 ppm