* Manual as ebook?
@ 2015-12-17  9:12 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2015-12-17  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I really like gnus and would like to go through the manual to discover
new gems which I have so far overlooked.

I could read it as a pdf, which is not that nice on an iPad or kindle.

Therefore I am looking for the manual in ePub format. Is this available
somewhere? Conversion gives very unsatisfying results (zamzar, Calibre
does not work).

Any suggestions (I do not want to print 520 pages - or is there a print
version?),

Thanks,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44
Cell:       +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98
Fax :       +33 - (0)9 58 10 27 44

Fax (D):    +49 - (0)3 21 21 25 22 44

email:      Rainer@krugs.de

Skype:      RMkrug

PGP: 0x0F52F982

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Manual as ebook?
@ 2015-12-19  1:59 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-12-19  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rainer; +Cc: ding

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> Therefore I am looking for the manual in ePub format. Is this available
> somewhere? Conversion gives very unsatisfying results (zamzar, Calibre
> does not work).

Did you try to go from the texinfo manual?  E.g. some hits:

    https://github.com/ikrukov/epub

Or just texinfo → HTML → mobi via Calibre or something...

Rasmus

--
. . . It begins of course with The Internet.  A Net of Peers