"Edward O'Connor" writes: > Personally, I use emacs-w3m to render HTML email, which usually > handles things just fine. When it's not enough, K H does the trick (I > think this was introduced in a recentish No Gnus). Oh, I say! "K H" is fairly cool. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to handle inlined images. Does emacs-w3m actually do images, I thought that was one of the text-only alternatives? But maybe I'm out of touch. > > If you'd like help setting up emacs-w3m under a sufficiently Unixoid > OS, let me know off-list and I can walk you through it on IRC. Thanks. I'll poke about a bit and see what I can manage. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Don't part with your illusions. when http://nwalsh.com/ | they are gone you may still exist, but | you have ceased to live.--Mark Twain