* MIME in Red Gnus, and picons, yes, its two in one =)
@ 1996-10-23 23:59 Brian Oneill
From: Brian Oneill @ 1996-10-23 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

First off, I heard that there is MIME support in Red Gnus, is this correct?
Or was edh just pulling my leg? The man page that i can pull up doesn't
seem to help much, other then let me know that i know i'm not looking for a
mime =) (i did try what was in the man, now my gnus just beeps at me everytime
i open up a document =)

Secondly, is it possible in a .gnus to run a function _only_ if you are running
in an X environment? I have no need for picons when i'm at home on my vt100 =)

thanks in advance,
Brian

--
Brian T. O'Neill      | Member		|  "I'm sorry for the length of this