Gnus development mailing list
* Where is indent calculation done for summary line?
@ 2020-12-03 12:08 Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2020-12-03 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus Users

I have set ‘gnus-sum-thread-tree-single-indent’ to two spaces. The
parent and child subject lines are not correctly indented in some case
and it is perfect in others.

The reply immediately after the root node is sometimes aligned with (* 2
0) spaces (I am using 2 spaces) and sometimes (* 2 1) spaces.

I have checked all the ‘in-reply-to’ and ‘references’ headers. They
similar in the two case that I am looking at.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-03 12:08 UTC | newest]