David Edmondson writes: > On Tue, Mar 25 2014, Rainer M Krug wrote: >> I would like to archive some mailing lists from gmane in my local imap >> server. I have seen the Article Caching mechanism, but I would like to >> have it in my imap folders. I am sure this is possible - but is this >> easily possible? > > Couldn't you just subscribe to the mailing list directly? I surely could, but then would it go over my (main) email account. I could setup a mailing list account for the mailing list. True. But I like the real-time updates from gmane, and my gmane setup is working. If I use the mailing list only for archiving, then I would download double. So: Possible, but suboptimal and additional setup on the mailing list side, offlineimap and gnus. Archiving from gmane in gnus: only gnus. But if this is the only solution, I will consider it. Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982