* Archiving gname news group to local imap server?
@ 2014-03-25 13:58 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-03-25 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I would like to archive some mailing lists from gmane in my local imap
server. I have seen the Article Caching mechanism, but I would like to
have it in my imap folders. I am sure this is possible - but is this
easily possible?

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug
email: Rainer<at>krugs<dot>de

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 494 bytes --]

* Re: Archiving gname news group to local imap server?
@ 2014-03-25 14:34 ` David Edmondson
From: David Edmondson @ 2014-03-25 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Tue, Mar 25 2014, Rainer M Krug wrote:
> I would like to archive some mailing lists from gmane in my local imap
> server. I have seen the Article Caching mechanism, but I would like to
> have it in my imap folders. I am sure this is possible - but is this
> easily possible?

Couldn't you just subscribe to the mailing list directly?

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Archiving gname news group to local imap server?
@ 2014-03-25 14:46   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-03-25 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edmondson; +Cc: ding