On Mon, 09 Jun 2003, Kai Großjohann wrote: > Hanak David writes: > >> That sounds perfectly reasonable. But what do I have to do to assign all >> copyrights to the FSF? (I've checked the FSF homepage, but haven't found >> the HOW, only the WHY.) > > Sent by private mail. Thanks, request submitted, waiting. (Boy, this is complicated!) > I think that it is okay for the function to return t. The Gnus > manual also has some stuff on how the nnchoke-request-foo functions > work. In particular, see the node (gnus)Back End Interface, which Ah. I must remember to RTFM before asking stupid questions and making even more stupid suggestions. > I think the right thing to do is to use the existing function. Yep, we agree. Although this way we loose efficiency, because first we print the article list into the nntp buffer and then reparse this buffer and convert it back to a list. The "third generation" of patches follow. David P.S.: I'm begginning to think that it would have taken you less time to implement the idea yourself than to instruct me how to do it. ;-) Thanks for "investing" in me.