* Expiry and Agent Questions
@ 2016-01-18  2:50 Dave Abrahams
From: Dave Abrahams @ 2016-01-18  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding; +Cc: larsi

Hi Lars et. al,

I've returned to Gnus after a long hiatus, so I've re-started my project
of trying to understand this very useful, very complicated beast.

I looked back into my notes on Gnus and I realize I have loads of
questions I never actually got around to asking anyone.  I think most of
them directly reflect things that could/should be made explicit in the
documentation, so the next person doesn't have to ask again.  The entire
bunch—along with some assertions that I'd like to have refuted if I'm
mistaken—is attached here, but of course it's... kinda large.  If it would
make them easier to answer, I could parcel them out one message at a
time.  Please advise,

-Dave

-----