* Cycling gnus-posting-styles when composing
@ 2012-07-09 16:19 Matt Ford
From: Matt Ford @ 2012-07-09 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi All,

Sometimes I wish to cycle through the various accounts that I've got
configured to read with Gnus when all ready composing a mail.

Changing the sig, Gcc, from is a bit of a pain.  Am I missing something
obvious?  How may I cycle through gnus-posting-styles?

Cheers,
--
Matt

* Re: Cycling gnus-posting-styles when composing
@ 2012-07-09 17:48 ` Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2012-07-09 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Ford; +Cc: ding

 ❦  9 juillet 2012 18:19 CEST, Matt Ford <matt@dancingfrog.co.uk> :

> Sometimes I wish to cycle through the various accounts that I've got
> configured to read with Gnus when all ready composing a mail.
>
> Changing the sig, Gcc, from is a bit of a pain.  Am I missing something
> obvious?  How may I cycle through gnus-posting-styles?

I am using gnus-identities for this purpose. You can get it from here:
 https://github.com/renard/gnus-identities
--
panic("floppy: Port bolixed.");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/include/asm-sparc/floppy.h

* Re: Cycling gnus-posting-styles when composing
@ 2012-07-09 20:57 ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2012-07-09 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Sometimes I wish to cycle through the various accounts that I've got
> configured to read with Gnus when all ready composing a mail.

gnus-alias (see emacswiki.org) is also a very capable package in this regard.
I switched to it from posting-styles.

John