* spam.el - ham in spam groups
@ 2004-06-16 19:11 Marcelo Toledo
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Marcelo Toledo @ 2004-06-16 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I have ham in spam the solution I know nowdays is setting
gnus-ham-process-destinations and moving it to my reclassify group. Like
this:

(setq gnus-ham-process-destinations
      '(("nnml:spam" "nnml:reclassify")))

normaly I've gone through all spam and marked all ham as read, so when I
leave the group all the ham goes to nnml:reclassify, great, I get into
the reclassify group and respool everything and then it should go to the
correct groups.

I dont know if there is a reason for this but I think all this steps
should't exist. If there is ham in spam it must be repooled again and
not moved to another group that has nothing to do with.

And more, it must be spooled but it can't pass through spam-split again,
because if I marked it as ham there is no need test again.

comments?
--
Marcelo Toledo
marcelo@marcelotoledo.org