* Reading Gnus (so to speak)
@ 1997-12-02  0:27 Matt Pharr
From: Matt Pharr @ 1997-12-02  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Somehow I've decided that it would be 'fun' to read some of gnus's source
code and learn a bit more about elisp and news along the way.  (I freely
admit that I'm a sicko, by the way.)  Qgnus v0.17 has a bit more than 60k
lines of *.el code, and I figure that printing and reading 500+ pages of
elisp is a bit excessive, so I'd be interested in hearing any suggestions
as to what parts not to miss and what's good to skip over.  (For starters,
I'm figuring that reading just a subset of the backends would be a good
idea, and I'll skip stuff like smiley.el, etc.)

thanks,
-matt
--
Matt Pharr                                   mmp@graphics.stanford.edu