* 5.11 subscription woes - nnimap
@ 2006-08-08  3:04 Timothy Brown
From: Timothy Brown @ 2006-08-08  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

(gnus-version) reports i'm on 5.11.

I have a fairly straightforward set of sources in my .gnus;
along the lines of

((nnimap "user1"
         (nnimap-address "x.x.x.x")))

Subscription seems to demand that I subscribe to the -address
rather than the user1, commands in the group buffer don't
recognize nnimap+user1:INBOX, Gcc doesn't work using that
format, etc.  I can, however, read using the -address just
fine, although the groups aren't checked when I 'g', only
when I M-g.

Where should I be headed to debug this problem? Everything
I have read (and seem to remember about Gnus so long ago)
indicates that this is not the intended behavior.

Thanks,
Tim

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-08  3:04 UTC | newest]