* bug report: smileys on xemacs with sc
@ 2000-10-13 11:42 Laura Conrad
From: Laura Conrad @ 2000-10-13 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

It used to be that smileys didn't display in a yanked message that was
being composed.  In the *Article* buffer, they display, and hitting
the right mouse button would bring up a menu allowing you to toggle
them.

I just got an message where the smileys were displayed in the yanked
message being composed, and the "Toggle this smiley", "Toggle all
smileys" menu did come up, but had no effect.

I don't think I've changed any settings.  I'm not particular about
whether they display in a message composing buffer or not, but if they
do display, you need to be able to toggle them.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-10-13 11:42 UTC | newest]