* Sending newsarticles
@ 1996-04-18 11:00 Bo Johansson
From: Bo Johansson @ 1996-04-18 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I am having some trouble with sending newsarticles with september
gnus, I can send one article without any problems but if I later
decide to send another one it just hangs saying "Sending". I have to
kill emacs and start it up again to be able to send the article. It
could be that it's a problem with emacs, linux and processes. Has any
one else experienced this problem?
I am using sgnus-0.73 and TM 7.50.

Regards Bosse

* Re: Sending newsarticles
@ 1996-04-18 17:38 ` Bo Johansson
From: Bo Johansson @ 1996-04-18 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bo> Hi, I am having some trouble with sending newsarticles with
Bo> september gnus, I can send one article without any problems but if
Bo> I later decide to send another one it just hangs saying
Bo> "Sending".

Replying to my own message :)
I found the problem, I had a line in my .gnus that read:

(nconc message-required-news-headers '((X-Yow . yow)))

this was the one that messed gnus up. I am not very good at lisp which
may be apparent by the nconc line, but there weren't any warnings
about it either. Well, now everything is well again :)

Regards Bosse