* Difference between nnmail- and gnus- variables?
@ 2021-08-03 11:26 Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2021-08-03 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus Users

A few days back I was trying to setup ‘nnmail-list-identifiers’. It did
not work for me. May be because some additional settings must be
required. I asked a question here... why my setup is not
working. In-replies, I got to understand that my settings are
ok. Because the same settings are working elsewhere.

In the replies, I came across a similar variable
‘gnus-list-identifiers’. Setting this variable worked. Without any
hassle.

Similar thing happened with me when I was setting mail splitting.

I want to understand the nomenclature. What is the difference between
‘nnml-’ and similar ‘gnus-’ variables?

--
Regards ~Pankaj