Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> some mail clients (add on for notmuch [1] or Mailbox [2]) have an >> interesting feature, namely snoozing messages, i.e. removing them >> temporarily from the inbox and having them returned after / at a certain time. >> >> This would make scheduling to deal with emails much easier. >> >> I was wondering - is there something similar possible in GNUS? > > I don't think Gnus has a way of making them return later automatically, > but I just mark messages as dormant with the `?' command, and `/ w' when > I want to see them again... Interesting - didn't know the `?' command. If one now could supply a time at which the mail should be un-marked as being dormant... Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982